Norfolk County Council’s mobile library routes restarted on Wednesday 2 December 2020. Some routes were updated — see the revised information for Waveney Group parishes. (Please note the libraries will not visit nursing homes yet.)
Please read the following guidelines before visiting the mobile library.
- You will be required to wear a face covering when you visit the mobile library
- The mobile library will be operating on a one customer (or one household of up to 3 people) at a time basis to reduce the number of people inside
- Please remember to bring your library card with you
- We will ask you for your contact details for ‘test and trace’ purposes
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use on the way in and out and surfaces that are commonly touched will be regularly wiped down
- Returned items will be quarantined for up to 72 hours
We look forward to welcoming you back on board. Please bear with us if we run a little late due to limiting the number of people on the mobile library through the day.